Hosted by Booking Through Thursday
If you could sit down and interview anyone, who would it be?
And, what would you ask them?
As this is a book meme, I’m assuming that the question refers to authors, in which case, I’d like to interview Jane Austen. I’d start with the following few questions:
- What’s it like being a renowned female author in a world predominantly filled with male authors?
- How much of your writing is based on personal experience, how much on observation of others, and how much is pure fantasy?
- Which of your own published novels is your favourite and why?
- Which of your heroines do you feel is most like you and why?
- Which of your heroes is the one you feel would be the best match for yourself and why?