What great books did you hear about / discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!
By following links to blogs taking part in various memes, I’ve heard about so many great books it would be impossible to list them all. I’m also a regular visitor to our local library and am always eagerly awaiting newly published books by my favourite authors. However, here are the ones that really stood out for me this week and for which I’ll be looking out on future book acquisition expeditions:
- Michelle Moran – The Second Empress
- C W Gortner – The Queen’s Vow
- Madeline Miller – The Song of Achilles
- Kelley York – Hushed
- David Pinner – Ritual
- Kathleen O’Dell – The Aviary
- Jonathan Auxier – Peter Nimble and his Fantastic Eyes
They’ve all gone onto my wish list!