WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Titania Hardy – The House of the Wind
This one’s been sent to me by the publisher to review. Just started it and its pretty good so far, so I’m looking forward to getting into it!
What did you recently finish reading?
Elizabeth Chadwick – Shadows and Strongholds
Although I love historical fiction, I usually go for Roman, Tudor and Victorian era, with occasional forays into Georgian life, but for some reason the medieval period tends to slip past me. It was high time I rectified that ad I’m glad it was with this historical “faction” (fictionalised account of actual historical events). I loved Brunin and Hawise from the very start and immersed myself completely in their world, their friendship and their lives together, their relationship changing from childhood to adulthood. I will certainly be looking out for more by this author, so if anyone has read more of her work and would like to recommend one or two they’ve particularly enjoyed, I would be very grateful!
Alyson Noël – Evermore (Immortals 1)
This is one I picked up from the library – a new young adult urban fantasy/supernatural romance series for me to enjoy. And enjoy it I did. Ever Bloom is a little slower on the uptake than the likes of Bella Swan, but she’s no insipid, clingy, wimpy emo-teen either, which made this far more enjoyable than the Twilight Saga was all together. I have the next two from the library to read too…
What do you think you’ll read next?
In alphabetical order by author surname:
- Kelley Armstrong – Spellbound (WotOW 12) (own)
- Philippa Gregory – The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins’ War 3) (own)
- Erin Morganstern – The Night Circus (own)
- Alyson Noël – Blue Moon (Immortals 2) (library)
- Alyson Noël – Shadowland (Immortals 3) (library)
- G.P.Taylor – The Ship of Fools (Mariah Mundy 3) (library)