Thank you to the lovely Lorraine Grimshaw for passing this award to me – I’m very flattered!
1. Thank the person that awarded you (see above)
2. List 7 things about myself
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers
So, here goes:
- I’ve been married to my hubby, Dale, for 7 1/2 years and we have one son, Xander, who is 2 1/2 years old.
- I love books and occasionally review books to authors and publishers. I used to do that a lot more often, but since Xander was born, I’ve not had so much time for reading, so I only do a handful each year instead of a stack each month.
- My other favourite pastime is cross stitch. I learned to cross stitch when I was a teenager, but fell out of the habit in my early 20s. I only came back to it ni February 2009, but I’ve barely put down the needle since!
- I January 2010, I started designing my own cross stitch and blackwork charts and set up my Kincavel Krosses design blog. It’s my hope that one day I’ll be able to sell some of my designs, but that’s a little way off yet…
- I very recently started selling some of my hand-cross-stitched items online. Just items of my own designs – a few bookmarks and things at the moment, but I hope to grow that soon. Check out my Kincavel Krosses Folksy store.
- Over the last year, I decided to learn how to bake. I’m a pretty decent cook, but baking was a skill that had thus far eluded me. I think I’ve improved a lot since I made that decision and now turn out rather good cupcakes.
- This month I decided to try being a bit green-fingered and planted up some tomatoes, strawberries, herbs, sweet peppers and beans. My track record isn’t great where plants are concerned, but I’m determined to harvest a nice crop of various eatables later this year!
And my recipients are: