I’m flattered and absolutely chuffed to ribbons to be given this award by Laurel-Rain Snow over at Explorations, Reflections, and Meditations. Thank you!
So, without further ado, here we go…
Here are the rules:
- Share 7 things about myself
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered
- Notify the blogger recipients
- Link to the blogger who gave the award
7 things about me:
- I’ve been married for just over 7 years and with my hubby for almost 11 years. You’d get less time for murder – LOL!
- We have one son, Xander Hayden, who turned two years old at the end of September. He’s a gorgeous little lad and such a smarty-pants!
- Through the day, I’m a SAHM, but three nights a week I work in a bookies while hubby is home with the little’un.
- I occasionally review books for authors and publishers. I used to do it a lot more, but since becoming a Mum, I have a severely reduced amount of reading time, so I only do a few here and there now. My reviews are posted at the BCF Reviews Blog.
- I learned to cross stitch as a teenager, but didn’t seriously take it up till February 2009. Since then, I’ve picked up a my needle and thread every chance I get.
- AIn January 2010, I started designing my own cross stitch and blackwork charts. Since then, I’ve had almost 63,000 hits on my Kincavel Krosses design blog.
- I used to be an actress, but gave it up when I was 23. I’d been on the stage since I was two years old and decided I’d finally had enough. Sometimes the “dream job” turns out to be something you don’t enjoy so much after all, and I’m much happier since I left The Biz.
15 bloggers I’ve recently discovered:
- I Write In Books
- Novroz’ Favourite Things
- Everything Distils into Reading
- My Reader’s Block
- Jayne’s Books
- Dragonflyy419 Attempt to Combat Boredom
- Shaunie’s Happy Place
- CMash Loves to Read
- Aleksandra’s Corner
- So Many Books, So Little Time
- Lu’s Bloody Big Book Blog
- Baffled Books
- The Enchanted Book
- Between the Covers
- I Should Be Reading